Hi Click mailing list

I am having some problems with the ToDevice element after I enabled IPv6
(./configure --enable-local --enable-ip6). I tried going back and build
without IPv6 but still didn't work.
If FromDevice and ToDevice is in the same configuration for the same
interface, ToDevice does not emit any packets. It does consume them in
click, but they never appear on the interface.

I tested with a packet dump, and just feed the packet directly into
ToDevice (without initializing FromDevice) and it worked perfectly. But
when FromDevice is initialized, it stops working. See configuration below.
When the second line is removed, it emits packets to the interface.

FromDump('test.pcap') -> Queue -> Print('Output') -> ToDevice(eth0);
FromDevice(eth0) -> Print('Input') -> Discard;

Any idea how to fix this?

Regards
Martin

Ps. A great piece of software you guys created here!

PPs. My system info: Linux q-ultra 3.2.0-32-generic #51-Ubuntu SMP Wed Sep
26 21:33:09 UTC 2012 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux