Hi Eddie,
 On a related note. Are there click patches available for linux kernels >
3.0 ? I was hoping to run click in kernel mode under UML (user-mode linux)
for better debuggability and understanding. On a system running kernel
3.1.0 and higher I was unable to get UML running with an older linux kernel
< 2.6.38, to apply any of the existing click kernel patches for the older
linux kernel. On the UML thread I was informed that UML compiled for older
linux kernels but doesn't play well with new version of gcc (it just
crashes on bootup).

So, I figured the cleaner solution would be to get a patch for linux kernel
> 3.0 for click. I couldn't find this when I pulled the git repository for
click. Is this something that is already available? Meanwhile I have
started applying the older patches to a 3.4 linux kernel and resolving the
conflicts. I am relatively comfortable with kernel development, but
wouldn't call myself an expert at this point. So wanted some pointers in
resolving this issue and hints on proceeding further.

Thanks,
Avinash