Hi,

i think this has nothing to do with the Click defines patchset. Please
use a new thread for your questions.

How packet processing is done in your application depends on the type
and format of your packets. There are standard elements in click to deal
with Ethernet or IP packets, for example. See
http://read.cs.ucla.edu/click/elements
For processing of application layer data, you have to write your own
elements. See http://www.read.cs.ucla.edu/gitweb?p=click;a=blob;f=FAQ
and http://www.read.cs.ucla.edu/click/learning

Regards,
Sascha

--
Dipl.-Inform. Sascha Jopen

University of Bonn                     Tel.:   +49-228-73-54219
Institute of Computer Science 4        Fax:    +49-228-73-4571
Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 144              E-mail: jo...@cs.uni-bonn.de
D-53113 Bonn, Germany