Hi everyone...
I'm a newbie using click router and I would like to know if it is possible to
test one's configuration in a lan ie not connected to the internet.
I noticed that most of the scripts present in the conf file work if you are
connected to the internet. I modified

one of click example to suit my work. I would like to manage qos by setting
priority to various services (ie voice, video, data transfer...etc). My problem
is before actually testing this config online, I would like to test this in a
LAN ie I set my PC as an access point and gateway for my lan so that any
request made on the network will pass through my pc on which click router has
also been configured. I would like to know if this is possible, and if so how
should I actually proceed.
Thx in advance..
Claude HanguiĀ