Courtney - do you mean PHP version? If yes, we could both work on it? I'm
digging through the Java and Python implementations at the moment to figure
out what it actually needs to do. Perhaps a good step 1 is to come up with a
list of interfaces / classes that will be needed, their responsibilities and
collaborations.

Dave