After a long break I decided to get active in intravert again.

https://github.com/zznate/intravert-ug/

Intravert does cool things like user defined transformations and runs
triggers server (cassandra) side.

Originally much of the implementation was build with vertx in mind. Over
time the callbacks and limitations of the async framework slowly drove me
quite insane. I finally decided to cut bait and implement the original
features around a simple blocking json over http API.

I started the project clean slate and am slowly back porting the features.

The concept is fairly simple. You send json:
https://github.com/zznate/intravert-ug/blob/master/src/test/resources/jtest/putget/input.json
You get back json:
https://github.com/zznate/intravert-ug/blob/master/src/test/resources/jtest/putget/output.json

I have some new crazy ideas I want to play with. You might want to add some
as well.

Have fun,
Edward