On Fri, 7 Jul 2023 23:20:05 GMT, Liam Miller-Cushon <[email protected]> wrote:
> Please review this fix for JDK-8311666, which adds missing jtreg `/* @test > */` comments to several tests in `test/jdk/sun/java2d/marlin` which were not > being run. Thanks for taking a look! > Hmm. Puzzling. These tests seem to have been like this since (at least) JDK8u > days. I don't understand how they managed to be updated several times over > the years without anyone addressing this. I hope I'm not missing something > but they have no comment to explain it. And they do pass for me on current > JDK. But best to push this on Monday not Friday in case there is a surprise. I think that matches my understanding, that it was an oversight when they were originally contributed, and then it went unnoticed and unfixed since then. Submitting earlier in the week sounds good to me. ------------- PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/14807#issuecomment-1626385193
