On Wed, 8 May 2024 15:47:28 GMT, Phil Race <p...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> I added the `OutputBin` class and package-info.java changes to the CSR
>> `javax.print: Support IPP output-bin attribute extension` description:
>> https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8331601
>>
>> The `OutputBin` class has two `myStringTable` and `myEnumValueTable` tables.
>> They are private but their values are accessed through the public API.
>> Should `myStringTable` and `myEnumValueTable` tables  be mentioned in the
>> CSR?
>>
>> Should the changes in the common print dialog (the output bin label and the
>> output bin combo-box) and new properties from the `serviceui.properties` be
>> described in the CSR?
>
> @AlexanderScherbatiy did you see the comment in the CSR about sealed classes ?
> I had originally suggested in this PR (search for a comment from a while ago)
> and I don't know if you saw it there either.

@prrace

I have updated the fix to make the `OutputBin` class sealed and
`CustomOutputBin` class final.
The `OutputBin` class permits internal `sun.print.CustomOutputBin` class.
The `OutputBin` javadoc that `Implementation- or site-defined names for an
output bin kind attribute may also be created by defining a subclass of class
{@code OutputBin}.` is removed.
If it is an applicable change I will update the CSR as well.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16166#issuecomment-2105964971