On Fri, 17 May 2024 03:37:21 GMT, Prasanta Sadhukhan <psadhuk...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

> Inadvertent mention of Netscape in Javadoc is removed..

Changes requested by aivanov (Reviewer).

src/java.desktop/share/classes/javax/swing/CellEditor.java line 91:

> 89:      * cell should be selected.  However, it is useful to return false to
> 90:      * keep the selection from changing for some types of edits.
> 91:      * eg. A table that contains a column of check boxes, the user might

Suggestion:

     * keep the selection from changing for some types of edits,
     * e.g. in a table that contains a column of check boxes, the user might

I think the sentence should be updated a bit, the part that stats with _“A
table…”_ is not a new sentence, it shouldn't start with a capital letter, and
without the preposition _“in a table”_ the sentence does not look good to me.

Two lines above, *“because is most cases”* should be changed to *“because
**in** most cases”*.

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19276#pullrequestreview-2063020854
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19276#discussion_r1604778617