This fall we will celebrate the 10th anniversary of Clojure at Clojure/conj
2017:

http://2017.clojure-conj.org/

The Conj will feature a keynote from Rich Hickey, an invited talk from Guy
Steele, and more to come! We would also love to hear from you - the Conj
CFP closes *TODAY* but there is still time to submit a proposal:

http://2017.clojure-conj.org/cfp/

If you're interested in attending, registration is open as well:

https://ti.to/cognitect/clojure-conj-2017

Also as a side note, in 2018 we will be combining the two US Clojure
conferences and thus we will not be holding Clojure/west in 2018. We have
not yet determined the timing for Clojure/conj 2018, but I would expect it
will mostly take place in the fall. We hope to explore the creation or
support of some different community Clojure events next year as part of
this direction.

Alex