Hey Jason,

I have looked at the Fortify reports and as you mention, it contains thousands
of items. I spent some time looking at it and while I did not examine every
item, 100% of the items I did look at were either a false positive or
unimportant. We have no plans to satisfy Fortify by “fixing” any of that.

It’s perfectly possible that there are some actual issues in there and we would
be happy to take patches for anything serious.

I don’t have any other advice except that there are several banks that use
Clojure now, so clearly this is not an issue for everyone.

---
"Clojure" group.