On Tuesday, 22 July 2014 16:42:00 UTC+2, Kevin Marolt  wrote:
> Not sure if I understood the initial question correctly, but isn't the
> following sort of what you wanted?

Yes that's exactly what I was after, although that is Clojure, right? I've
tried it in ClojureScript (not much to change - just requiring the right
namespaces / macros) and it doesn't work. I get:

    No implementation of method: :emit-instruction of protocol:
#'cljs.core.async.impl.ioc-macros/IEmittableInstruction found for class:
cljs.core.async.impl.ioc_macros.Jmp

I've tried playing around moving the <! and the (recur) outside of the
on-dispatch macro, and, while I can avoid the above error and get it to
compile, the behaviour of the test code makes no sense at all. It seems like
mixing the go macro with your own macros is very fragile in cljs.

Tom