I'm looking for advice on where to start looking for the cause of a
clojurescript app racking up a whopping 2.5 GB of memory usage according to the
Chrome Task Manager. I am certainly not working with data of that size, so
something in the code is causing this sort of leak but I don't know what to
even look for. I'm using no media, no video, images or sounds.

I found this issue: https://gist.github.com/bhauman/8543809

Are there other known causes of memory problems in clojurescript? I am using
many channels, one with a sliding buffer of 5000 size, but I do all my taking
in an infinite Go loop so nothing should be sticking around on those channels
(and the data on those channels is very small integers anyway).

I'm also using Om. But the data I'm accumulating in the Om atom couldn't
possibly reach such a large size of 2.5 GB.

In a non-garbage-collected environment I would start hunting for objects that
weren't released, but obviously something else is going on here.

Any tips or advice from experience with this sort of problem in clojurescript
are appreciated.