Cool stuff Peter. It would be interesting to compare performance with
transit-cljs https://github.com/cognitect/transit-cljs. Transit has the same
caching and extensibility benefits of Fressian but leverages the very fast
JavaScript parser capabilities built into the browser, so is likely faster.

Alex