Hi,

https://github.com/harsha-mudi/esti -- that's the app

That's the debugger as a mixin,
https://github.com/harsha-mudi/rdp/blob/master/lib/debugger.js
The ui of the debugger is in the esti app again.

Debugging and Syncing are just a side-effect of designing the
application around reactive components.

To put it in om's terms, every component ( I use the word System ) in
my framework comes with at-least 5 channels.

"sysin", "sysout", "syserr", "feedback", "debug"

( that's a simplistic explanation because I got inspired by low level
electronics
  for the most part )

Since all communication to the component happens trough these channels,
a debugger is just something that sits in-between.

I really wanted to make a phonegap app, but I lost my phone.
nodewebkit seemed like the next best thing given that LightTable uses it.

I am working on runtime debugging.
Currently the debugger is enabled by the build step.

`npm bin`/squareboy esti.tasklist.coffee --stepper --sys "clicks" --tracer

I have added a macosx binary -- https://github.com/harsha-mudi/esti/releases
and clarified the Readme a bit.

I have compiled it using --stepper --sys "clicks" and --tracer, so you
should see the step button. Try adding a task. You should get some
kinda display.

In nodewebkit, the developer tools is located on the top right corner.
My favourite part is actually the tons and tons of tracing.

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 7:25 PM, Zubair Quraishi <zuba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It uses macros, core.async go blocks and observers over shared atoms to get
> the debug information

Yes, that's a very interesting place to put a debugger. Om components
change when the atoms change so you can easily put it there.