I think this may be a cache issue with the central repo.  I can both see the
file via browsing and they are in the index for me, but the actual jar file
brings up a 404:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/clojure/clojurescript/0.0-2307/clojurescript-0.0-2307.jar

However, appending a junk query string on the url correctly downloads the jar:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/clojure/clojurescript/0.0-2307/clojurescript-0.0-2307.jar?cache-is-broken

It looks like this is being served up via varnish cache.  The jar url is
somehow cached as a 404.  Depending on your location and the various central
repo caches, you may be seeing different results (e.g., the index not listing
the versions).

Anybody know who to contact at central repo?

--Curtis