I have it almost completely figured out.  The only part left is handling
unauthorized/unauthenticated calls.  Currently, they are forwarding to
'/api/login' which is not what I want.  I just want them to return HTTP
401.  I think that's an option, but I haven't figured it out yet.

Any ideas?

--
Jonathon McKitrick