I have separated the code for reactive atoms, cursors and expressions from
freactive (https://github.com/aaronc/freactive) into a separate
freactive.core library: https://github.com/aaronc/freactive.core.

The code for these data structures has evolved significantly since I
released freactive, however, I would still consider it alpha quality with
an API subject to change. The biggest change I have in mind is mainly for a
much more capable and sophisticated cursor implementation.

Currently the Clojure Java and Clojurescript API's are more or less in line
but the Java API is definitely more experimental. The Java atoms, cursors
and expressions all work with fx-clj: https://github.com/aaronc/fx-clj. I
haven't had much time to work on the ClojureCLR port and probably won't,
but pull requests are welcome.

freactive itself has evolved significantly since I released it as well and
is almost ready for a 0.2.0 release. Most of the latest code is on the
develop branch. This includes a working DOM diffing implementation (which
actually performs quite well) and various speed and memory usage
enhancements.

I'm still not 100% sold on the name freactive - so far the suggestion I've
liked the most is fresco. Hopefully before this hits 1.0, it can have a
different name.