Fair enough.

Are there any tips for reducing the size of large ns forms?

For example I have a util namespace, and I consider the functions in there part
of my core vocabulary, alongside all the regular core functions and macros. I
don’t want to see them with a namespace prefix in my code. Given the lack of
refer :all, I end up with a long refer list which I frequently have to
maintain. Is there any way around this?

Thanks

Tom