One of the most significant features of 1.7 are Reader Conditionals. I'm
pretty confident after all the discussion that has gone on that we have a
good design. However I haven't seen many or any libraries which have gone
through the porting process to use Reader Conditionals.

I've worked on porting a few libraries and everything has gone mostly
smoothly. However I'd feel more confident that we've got the right design
if we had more people trying to port their libraries/projects to cljc and
reporting their experiences.

Is this a reasonable concern, or am I missing something and this isn't
necessary?