Daniel,
I love the idea.  I think something similar to kioo's compiler would allow
this to work for om, reagent.  If I get a chance I will try and look at how
hard it would be to swap out enlive for erinite.  I really like the pure
data style of the transforms.  I have often wanted that with both enlive
and kioo.  Nice work!

Creighton