I want to initialize a form field dynamically. In this short example gist:
https://gist.github.com/jdeisenberg/f8b3da0d30ca87df01a3 I want to initialize
the text field with the current minute of the hour (hey, it's just an example).

As coded, it doesn't work. If I change data to @data in lines 30 and 32, it
works great. But, according to https://github.com/omcljs/om/wiki/Cursors, I
should *not* do that -- "During the render phase, you treat a cursor as a
value, as a regular map or vector."  What am I misreading here?