Using reader conditionals, I've put up an experimental branch of honeysql
which seems to work just fine from both Clojure and Clojurescript. If you
need to generate SQL from your Node service, please try it out.

https://github.com/michaelblume/honeysql/tree/rcond

Will update soon with my experiences, ran into a few rough edges during the
port, but everything seems to work pretty nicely.