Cannot reproduce this, at least not what you've described thus far. The
initial compile takes 8 seconds on a 2010 laptop.

After the initial compile, subsequent compiles from cold JVM start take
under 1 second.

When leveraging watching for changes, changes to a trivial file that
requires cljs.pprint, recompilation takes ~10ms.

David

On Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 2:05 AM, Roger Gilliar <roger.gill...@googlemail.com