Hi !

https://github.com/rundis/rewrite-cljs 0.3.0 just out.

A little while back I created a cljs port of the wonderful
https://github.com/xsc/rewrite-clj.

It provides features to traverse and rewrite Clojure/ClojureScript/EDN
documents in a whitespace- and comment-aware manner.

So far I've used it with great success in two Light Table plugins:
- Parembrace (https://github.com/rundis/parembrace) - paredit for LT
- https://github.com/rundis/clj-light-refactor - Clojure refactoring++ for
Light Table

There are bound to be other interesting use cases as well. So if you ever
stumble upon a use case where you'd like to traverse or modify
Clojure/ClojureScript/edn code from ClojureScript, rewrite-cljs might be worth
a quick peak :-)

Oh and the 0.3.0 version is basically just a performance tweak from 0.2.0
(surprisingly removing multi-methods made a pretty substantial difference when
parsing). I'd love to hear if people have further ideas on how I might improve
the overall performance of the parsing step.

cheers
Magnus