Sure, it's definitely possible, and once you have a working config it's
very solid. However I think that a dedicated REPL type will be more robust,
particularly when it comes time to upgrade Figwheel or some other part of
the chain. The initial setup is clearly difficult and fragile right now, as
is keeping it working through upgrades.