Interesting. I might need to try webpack to pre-process files before letting
closure convert them. I made some attempts including common-js files into a
build and most of it broke in some way.

I assume you are including react via the normal foreign cljsjs.react?

I don't have a recommended pipeline as the feature simply has not worked for me
in :advanced.