Hi,

I was trying to determine in ClojureScript if a value passed in can be
dereferenced.

While it works in Clojure to do (instance? clojure.lang.IDeref (atom nil))
in ClojureScript this returned false for me:

(instance? IDeref (atom nil))

It did work to do (instance? Atom (atom nil)), but that does only work for the
atom type, not for Reagents atom or cursors.

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, just can't quiet figure out what :)

Thanks for your help,
Torsten.