I'm just starting out with Clojurescript (though I know Clojure pretty well),
so my comments might be misguided.  However, to me it seems like it would be
difficult to get very far with Clojurescript without knowing a little bit about
Javascript.  I have had to use what I know about Javascript constantly (OK,
mainly because I'm using Javascript libraries.)

There is so much information available on ways of manipulating web pages that's
all oriented toward Javascript. Some of your error messages will reference
compiled Javascript.  If nothing else, I would think that you'll use
Clojurescript-Javascript interop at some point, just because there are so many
Javascript libraries available, and most of them haven't been ported to
Clojurescripot.

If you have at least a moderate amount of experience programming, you should be
able to learn the basic concepts and syntax of Javascript very quickly.  It's
an easy language to learn, even though people do sophisticated things with it.
And I would think that this would be most of what you would need for
programming in Clojurescript: Basic knowledge of Javascript syntax and concepts.