Hi,

I am fairly new to Clojurescript (been learning for around 2 months) and I have
a problem with a small project I am working on. My aim is for a greeting to be
inputted and then a response to be outputted depending on the greeting, all on
the browser.

My code:

(ns myproject.greeting
  (:require [reagent.core :as r]
            [ajax.core :as ajax]))

(defn input [greeting]
  [:input {:type  "text"
           :value @greeting
           :on-change (if (= greeting "Hello")
                        (str "Hello, how are you?"))}])

(defn hello-browser []
  (let [val (r/atom "")]
    (fn []
      [:div
       [:p "Enter greeting here: " [input val]]
       [:p "My response is: " @val]
       ])))

The core.cljs file contains:

(ns myproject.core
  (:require ...
            [myproject.greeting :as g])
  (:import goog.History))

(defn home-page []
  [:div.container
   [g/hello-browser]]
  )

What I want my function to do is when you type "Hello" into the input, the
response is "Hello, how are you?". Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.