Hi Rob,

So using Maven, those instructions should work pretty much as-is, since the
clojure.main style REPL it uses just uses the classpath from IntelliJ, it
doesn't use lein for anything fancy. The only part which I don't know about
is compiling ClojureScript from Maven - I actually didn't even know that
was possible. But the rest of it should work as described in that doc,
you'll just have to translate things like :source-paths to the Maven
equivalent which should be straightforward.

Cheers,
Colin