jQuery includes CSS-like dom selection syntax. There are many ClojureScript
libs which do this too, some of which are here
<http://www.lispcast.com/cljs-dom-manipulation>:, along with their relative
tradeoffs.

You might get more replies by going through the exercise of doing an
initial translation yourself and then asking for feedback. And also by
explaining why you're interested in such a translation. E.g., are you
shopping for elegant syntax in your next language of choice? If so, I'd
recommend researching Lisp macros, because Clojure/Script is a Lisp and
provides elegant meta-programming facilities via its (initially) funny
looking syntax, which is in fact very consistent within itself, much like
legos are consistent in the way they snap together and compose. This is its
superpower, a point which may get lost in a superficial comparison of
syntax aesthetics.

Here's a resource <https://lambdaisland.com/episodes/clojurescript-interop>
to help with learning JavaScript interop via ClojureScript.

It might be a more reasonable comparison to first translate your jQuery
code into JavaScript, and only then translate the JavaScript into
ClojreScript, because JavaScript is the lingua franca between them. Let me
know if you bump into any difficulties.