I implemented a new solution for dealing with JS dependencies in a browser
context.

In short it trades a few potential byte savings for greater compatibility
with the npm ecosystem.

I wrote about it here:
https://code.thheller.com/blog/shadow-cljs/2017/09/15/js-dependencies-going-forward.html

If you are using dependencies from NPM but currently have to jump through
hoops to make it all work this might be a good solution for you. I am
looking for testers and want to hear about any package that might not work.
If you have trouble using the new :npm-deps feature of CLJS this might be a
suitable fallback to use.

Cheers,
/thomas

PS: See discussion on reddit as well: