Hi,

Is this supposed to work? It works with Java 8, but when I use Java 9 I get
the error below.

Rob

$ java -version
java version "9.0.1"
$ lein cljsbuild auto
Watching for changes before compiling ClojureScript...
Compiling 17 source files to /Users/rob/[...]/target/default/classes
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
javax.xml.bind.DatatypeConverter, compiling:(cljs/util.cljc:1:1)
at clojure.lang.Compiler.load(Compiler.java:7526)
at clojure.lang.RT.loadResourceScript(RT.java:379)
at clojure.lang.RT.loadResourceScript(RT.java:370)
at clojure.lang.RT.load(RT.java:460)
at clojure.lang.RT.load(RT.java:426)
at clojure.core$load$fn__6548.invoke(core.clj:6046)