I lead a team building a React Native app with Reagent + re-frame that's
nearing 10K lines across 124 source files. re-frame took a while to really
click, but, boy, it's amazing. To make matters better, folks like Daniel and
the community have provided excellent support. If I had to do it again, I'd
still be using re-frame.

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 05:53:33PM +0000, Jonathon McKitrick wrote:
> My last non-trivial app used Reagent, but I did the rest of the wiring
> manually. Now that there are many alternatives out there, I'd like to hear
> your suggestions and comparisons, as I'm about to select one for a
> non-trivial team (not personal) project.
>
> Re-frame is the obvious choice, but I've seen several alternatives. What
> experiences have you had? What factors might help me choose one over
> another?
>

> --
> first post.
> ---