Hello All,

Just wanted to give you a heads-up for Dutch Clojure Day - a free one day
Clojure conference in Amsterdam. This is a conference run by community
volunteers, with sponsorship from amazing Clojure companies across Europe.
Our CFP will be open until Feb 28th and we welcome all levels of talks
about Clojure/ClojureScript ecosystem. If you have a talk in mind feel free
to submit at  https://www.papercall.io/dcd18 or spread the word :)

Check out our website for http://clojuredays.org to register for the event!

We look forward to seeing some of you here in Amsterdam on 21st April 2018

DCD Organiser Team

first post.
"ClojureScript" group.