Hello,

Say I have 2 namespaces in CLJS/CLJC, A and B. A requires B explicitly.

I want to produce a js file for each namespace, A.js and B.js. So I use the
code-splitting feature, and create a dedicated module entry for each namespace,
:A and :B.

What's exactly the difference between specifying that module :A ":depends-on"
:B and not specifying it ? Surely the compiler can understand the dependence by
just analyzing the requires in code.

first post.
---