I've encountered a problem when creating namespaced keywords using the
literal syntax, specifically using keywords which start with numbers.

If I try using the literal syntax, entering the following at the REPL, I
get the exception which follows it:

:a/0
;= clojure.lang.ExceptionInfo: NO_SOURCE_FILE [line 1, col 5] Invalid
keyword: :a/0. {:type :reader-exception, :ex-kind :reader-error, :file
"NO_SOURCE_FILE", :line 1, :col 5} ...

If instead I use the the keyword function, it produces the desired result:

(keyword "a" "0")
;= :a/0

It seems I can get away with almost anything using the keyword function.
For example:

(keyword "a" "0/1")
;= :a/0/1

I'm wondering then, what is the "correct" behaviour if there is such a
thing in this case? I know that in Clojure the behaviour appears once again
to be slightly different, and the main docs seem to cater more to Clojure
than to CLJS.

Thank you,
Ali

first post.