This is documented in Readme of the Github project, see:

https://github.com/clojure/clojurescript#developers-welcome

In particular see:

https://github.com/clojure/clojurescript/wiki/Building-the-compiler

Note, you might also need to run "./scripts/bootstrap" before the build
(not 100% sure)

HTH

On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 6:57:40 AM UTC+1, Sonny To wrote:

> There doesn't seem to be instructions on how to build clojurescript itself.
>
> there's a project.clj and a lein uberjar generates an executable jar.
> However I noticed that the project version number is always set to
> "0.0-SNAPSHOT". Is the release built generated then manually renamed?
>
> How does dnolen generate a release build?

first post.
---