thanks.

The home page and the docs overall try to give a sense of the mix of “things"
that this is good for.

In particular, this page articulates with more precision what this is good for
and what this is NOT good for (which is what I always look for first)
http://fizzygum.org/docs/is-fizzygum-for-me/
<http://fizzygum.org/docs/is-fizzygum-for-me/>

Whether these are problems that we have, we share, or are even worth solving,
I’ll be the first one to say that that's very subjective ;-)

Davide