I appreciate all the feedback for my question and came to know that the
implementation of the async/await feature in ClojureScript is not easy as I
expected.

I agree that ClojureScript doesn't need to accept every new feature in JS
and I know that core.async is more powerful than the newly introduced
async/await feature in JS. However I would like to quote a Korean proverb:
"Don't use the knife for slautering a cow, when slautering a cock." A
simple use case needs a simple solution, not a magnificent and complex one.

In JS world, the promise comes out to overcome the callback hell and the
async/await feature comes out to overcome the verbosity of the promise. Of
course, I know that the async/await feature is a syntactic sugar of the
promise, so can be used in the promise style in ClojureScript. But What I
want to avoid is that verbosity as in JS.

Furthermore the async/await feature is now heavily used in the JS world,
especially in nodejs. So I want to use it in ClojureScript at least as JS
interop in the similiar way to the JS world, when I use the thrid-party
library written using the async/await feature.