[Apologies for cross-posting - but I realize that Clojurescript group may
be a better place for this query than the Clojure group :) ]

Hi all,

I am attempting to use core.async to poll a service -
https://gist.github.com/ckkashyap/c8423dcfc3a3f28b67e18ae76cc13f53

Broadly, I need to hit the service endpoint with a secret to get a token
and subsequently use the token to poll for messages.

I'd appreciate any feedback on the approach - particularly around

1. Error handling

2. Use of channels

Is there some project out there I could take a look at to learn the
right/good way to do this?

Regards,

Kashyap