Hi
I am using re-frame with expo/react native and my components are deeply
nested .I create a pass into this nested structure a new atom I construct
FROM the atom of a subscription. I pass that in since reactions cannot be
edited and I want this structure to be edited. However, the nested
structure contains a component that displays a modal. Whenever I open the
modal and close the modal control, it forces a re-fetch of the subscription
data.

The questions:

   1.

   Why would the subscription be called again if I did not pass into the
   nested structure the original reaction ?
   2.

   Should I worry about this retrigger even if the data has not changed ? I
   see it pulling the same stuff but maybe it is just passing back results
   that are cached ? Are they cached ?
   3.

   Is there a way in re-frame to definitively identify which deref of the
   reaction/atom causes the subscription to be re-run ?

thanks for any help on this.