Hi folks

Clojurists Together <https://www.clojuriststogether.org/> is about to award
another round of funding to support open source Clojure projects. *Applications
<https://www.clojuriststogether.org/open-source/> close on Saturday, July
26th, 2019 at 11:59pm PST.*

Clojurists Together is an organisation dedicated to funding and supporting
open source software, infrastructure, and documentation that is important
to the Clojure and ClojureScript community.

*We plan to fund four projects at $3,000 USD/month for 3 months ($9,000 USD
total).*

Previously we have supported projects
<https://www.clojuriststogether.org/projects/> like Neanderthal, Aleph,
Fireplace, cljdoc, Shadow CLJS, CIDER, Figwheel, clj-http and several more.

We surveyed
<https://www.clojuriststogether.org/news/q4-2019-survey-results/> our
members recently and asked them what they wanted us to focus on.

Highly ranked items were:

   - developer experience tools
   - IDE support
   - build tooling
   - documentation
   - error messages
   - test tooling
   - linters

Our members also mentioned these projects specifically: ClojureScript,
Cloverage, Duct/Integrant, Neanderthal, Reagent, clj-kondo, cljsjs,
expound, leiningen, orchestra, re-frame, shadow-cljs, spec,
test.chuck/test.check.

We encourage open source maintainers to apply
<https://www.clojuriststogether.org/open-source/> for funding, especially
if you work on one of the projects or areas that our members highlighted.
If you have any questions please reach out by email or Clojurians Slack.

If you work at a company that uses Clojure, talk to your engineering
manager about supporting Clojurists Together. We've been able to support
projects thanks to the generosity of our developer and company members
<https://www.clojuriststogether.org/members/>. The more support we have,
the more that we can do to improve things for the entire Clojure community.

Thanks, Daniel.