You're correct that it will not bring in un-committed code. I can address
that.  I dont think its all that big of a deal really, the git work flow is
generally "git commit"... git ammend.  other  parts of cloud-init also do
not pick up uncommitted changes.

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 11:51 AM, Joshua Powers <>

> thinking about this some more, this will not pull in uncommitted code. Do
> we want to have a message print a warning to the user that they have
> uncommitted code and it won't be pulled in?
> --
> init/+merge/337499
> You are the owner of ~smoser/cloud-init:cleanup/tools-run-centos-use-git-
> clone.

Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of
~smoser/cloud-init:cleanup/tools-run-centos-use-git-clone into