Stephen, thank you so much for this patch and making cloud-init better. This
project is governed by the contributor's license agreement. Once you are able
to confirm signing the CLA, we'll land this branch immediately. Here are the
details below.  I've marked this branch 'work in progress' and you can click it
back to 'Needs review' when the CLA is done. Again thanks for working with us.

To contribute, you must sign the Canonical Contributor License Agreement (CLA)
[1].

If you have already signed it as an individual, your Launchpad user will be
listed in the contributor-agreement-canonical launchpad group [2].
Unfortunately there is no easy way to check if an organization or company you
are doing work for has signed. If you are unsure or have questions, email
scott.mo...@canonical.com or ping smoser in #cloud-init channel via freenode.

For information on how to sign, please see the HACKING document [3].

Thanks again, and please feel free to reach out with any questions.

–
[1] https://launchpad.net/~contributor-agreement-canonical/+members
[2] https://launchpad.net/~contributor-agreement-canonical/+members
[3] http://cloudinit.readthedocs.io/en/latest/topics/hacking.html

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~thenarcotk/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/345608
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of