OK, I've updated the log message to indicate we're writing to a temporary file,
and added a log message for the rename (because I think failures could happen
in either of those steps, and this allows us to distinguish between those).
(We will also have the different logger name to distinguish between the two log
messages, which is why I didn't push even more context into the log message
itself.)

Thanks for the review, Scott!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~daniel-thewatkins/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/372491
Your team cloud-init Commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of