Hey --

An update on progress with the ostree/atomic work:

lmacken has written up a Fedmsg-triggered composer that runs ostree composes
when repos are updated: https://github.com/fedora-infra/fedmsg-atomic-composer.
As of our conversation earlier today, it's almost ready for testing in stg.
We're thinking that we'll use compose01.stg for this purpose temporarily, since
nothing's running on it at the moment. We'll stand up MM1 there and see if we
can get it to play with the composer. The idea lmacken suggested is to inject
the ostree summary data into the yum metadata, pointing repomd.xml at it (using
modifyrepo). IMO this sounds like a solid plan.

That's about it for now. Another update in a few days.

-- oddshocks