On 11/13/2015 10:41 AM, Amanda Carter wrote:
Hey folks, creating a separate thread for this longer term discussion. We're
getting ready to release our first 2 week atomic update on Tuesday and Dusty
Mabe has raised 2 potential release blockers that were not part of automated
testing. It's good that he caught them, but it's also a bit of a stroke of
luck. Since there is no official QE for this release, who should own verifying
that there are no release blocking bugs prior to every automated release and
escalating if there are? If no one raises the blocker, we'll have no way to
block the release.

This is something that we need an answer to fairly quickly since we don't even
have confidence that the current release is good other than the current
reports. And we'll be taking this plunge again in just 2 weeks.

Thanks for your attention to this,

We should really have a blocker review process for these similar to the ones we have for normal Fedora releases. Primary items that we should be concerned with in the review are rpms like the following:

kernel:
docker:
etcd:
kubernetes: