On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 2:27 PM, Colin Walters <walt...@verbum.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 16, 2016, at 04:14 AM, Jan Kurik wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> may I request any feedback on this topic, and/or adding this topic to
>> the next Cloud WG meeting agenda ?
>
> It'd be nice to make Atomic Host a blocking deliverable - I think
> we have sufficient experience now and manpower to do that.

How this should work ? I am asking because Atomic is delivered
bi-weekly and Fedora releases are delivered two times a year. Perhaps
delivering the last released Atomic build before Fedora release GA
date might work. Any other/better ideas how this should be
synchronized ?

Regards,
Jan

Jan Kuřík
Platform & Fedora Program Manager
Red Hat Czech s.r.o., Purkynova 99/71, 612 45 Brno, Czech Republic